Uploaded as part of the Anarchism in Australia project.
Author: Sydney Anarchist Group
Originally Published: 1959
Retrieved from: Scan sent in by Dimitris.
Published in English, September 1959, by the Sydney Anarchist Group.
No transcription available (yet). We are very keen to locate any other copies in this series that might still be in existence. We’d also be very keen for any insight into the identity of any of the initialed authors.
Summary of contents:
- Anarchism – What is it? by S.E. Parker
- Atheism – G.H. [George Hristov, see Jack Grancharoff, ‘Death of an old Militant’, in Rebel Worker Vol. 27, No. 4, p. 17]
- An Anarchist Looks at the Labour Movement – N.R. [Norman Rancie, an Australian member of the IWW and former editor of Direct Action, according to Thwaite 2010, p. 18],
- How I Came to the Anarchist Point of View – K.H.
- Anarchist Morality – J.M.
- Sydney Anarchist Group – Aims and Principles